ITR Forms in Excel for AY 2015-16 & 2016-17
Salient features of ITR forms with Excel formulas compiled by Finotax:
- These forms are for physical filing of Income Tax Returns in paper form. However, you may use these forms as an aid for e-filing of your return.
- Each ITR form is available in an Excel file containing:
- Excel worksheet for ITR form with formulas.
- Excel Worksheet for Acknowledgement form in look alike ITR-V / Acknowledgement form with formulas for Auto Compile.
- Annexure for Schedules IT, TDS1 and TDS in Excel format (to be used if the rows provided in the form are found insufficient).
- The forms have formats similar to the PDF format forms issued by Income Tax Department.
- All ITR forms are compiled on a single worksheet for ease of filling and printing.
- The forms require minimum data / information input by you.
- The formulas in the form will automatically calculate / compute your Income Tax Liability as per your Status and Age (Auto calculated from your Date of Birth).
- By using these forms, your return will be compiled accurately within minutes without any cutting / overwriting.
- Applicable Check Box selections (viz. Sex, Category, Yes / No choices etc.) can be ticked by a click of the mouse.
- Only cells / fields required to be used for entering data / information can be selected by the user to avoid any accidental deleting of format / contents of the cells.
Manner of Filing Tax Return
Mandatory filing of return electronically
From the assessment year 2015-16 onwards the following assessees (other than an individual of the age of 80 years or more at any time during the previous year):
- Any assessee having total income of more than five lakh rupees
- Any assessee having a refund claim in the return
- A resident assessee having any assets (including financial interest in any entity) located outside India or signing authority in any account located outside India
is required to furnish the return in any one of the following manner :
- by furnishing the return electronically under digital signature;
- by transmitting the data in the return electronically under electronic verification code;
- by transmitting the data in the return electronically and thereafter submitting the verification of the return in Return Form ITR-V;
- Returns on ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6 and ITR-7 forms are to be furnished electronically in all cases.
Where the Return Form is furnished in the manner mentioned at (iii) above, the assessee should print out two copies of Form ITR-V. One copy of ITR-V, duly signed by the assessee, has to be sent by ordinary post to Post Bag No. 1, Electronic City Office, Bengaluru - 560100 (Karnataka). The other copy may be retained by the assessee for his record.
Get ITR Forms with Excel Formulas for Assessment Year 2015-16 & 2016-17 (for Filing of Return in Paper form)
Important : Please go through 'Tips to prepare your tax return' before starting to use ITR forms in Excel format compiled by us.
|Description||Assessment Year 2015-16||Assessment Year 2016-17
|SAHAJ ITR 1 Form set (ITR - 1 + ITR - V)||Not compiled||Download
|ITR 2A Form set (ITR - 2A + ITR - V)||Download||Download
|ITR 2 Form set (ITR - 2 + ITR - V)||Download||Download
|ITR 4S Form set (ITR - 4S + ITR - V)||Not compiled||Download
|ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6 and ITR 7||Return on these forms is mandatorily required to be filed electronically.
|ITR V Acknowledgement form||Download||Download|
Popular Content :