This section provides utility tools and utilities viz Post office Small Scheme Calculators, Deposit Calculators, Loan Calculators, Stock Calculator, tax calculators, other general utility calculators, State-wise Bank Holidays-2017, Excel Keyboard Shortcuts, Ramayana Prashnavali, Choghadiyas, useful scripts etc.
|Post Office (Small Savings) Calculators|
- NSC accrued Interest Calculator
- PO Monthly Income Deposit Scheme Calculator
- PO Time Deposit Scheme Calculator
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme Calculator
- PO Recurring Deposit Scheme Calculator
- KVP (Kisan Vikas Patra) Calculator
|Mutual Fund Calculators|
- Calculate Actual Yield, Absoute Return, Annualised Return and Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of your investment in Mutual Funds.
- Calculate Expected amount, Expected Return Rate and Return on Investment (ROI) of your investment in mutual Funds by SIP (Systmatic Investment Plan) with and without adjustment for inflation.
|Property Tax Delhi Calculator|
- Calculate Property tax (Annual Value) of your property in Delhi for the year 2018-19 in just few clicks based on its location, year of construction, structure type, use type, occupancy type and its build up area
- RD / SIP Calculator with ROI and Year-wise Details
- FD Calculator with ROI and Year-wise Details
- Annuity Deposit Calculator
- Real Rate of Return Calculator
- EMI Calculator with Year-wise Repayment details
- Mortgage Loan with Year-wise Repayment details
- Affordable Loan amount Calculator
- Loan Repayment Time Calculator
- Compare Two Loans
- Credit Card Repayment Calculator
- Stocks Calculator - Calculates Net return and %ge return of investment in stocks
- Bonds Issue Price Calculator
- Yield to Maturity (YTM) Calculator
|EPF Calculator||EPF calculator estimates the EPF amount available to employees at the time of their retirement and shows year-wise details of EPF and EPS accounts.
|NPS Calculator||NPS calculator estimates the lump sum amount and pension available to employees at the time of their retirement and shows year-wise details of NPS account.
|Unit Converter||Convert units of Length, Speed, Area, Weight, Volume, and Temperature
|Service Tax Calculator||Calculate Service Tax
|VAT (Value Added Tax) Calculator||Calculate Value Added Tax (VAT)|
|Forex Trading||Different types of trading viz. trading in Spot market trading, Forwards market and Futures market.
|Forex Quotes||Different Quotes (rates) used for trading in Forex markets.
|Forex Glossary||Glossary of commonly used terms in Forex Market.
|INCOTERMS||International Commercial Terms and their meaning.
|Forex Facilities for Residents||Details of various Forex facilities available to residents india.
|LRS of $250,000 ||Details of Liberalized Remittance Scheme of USD 250,000/- available to Resident Indians for various purpose including
- Private visits abroad
- Gift to a person residing outside India or as donation to an organization outside India
- Going abroad for employment
- Maintenance of close relatives abroad
- Business trip
- Medical treatment abroad
- Students for pursuing their studies abroad
- Purchasing objects of art subject to the provisions of other applicable laws etc.